1.cable service was awful!

Pixelating constantly even after 2 service calls.

2. We do not watch sports so to receive a bill showing that they were increasing our bill by adding a sports surcharge is insane!! So we broke free from cable and bought an antenna. Best HD quality ever!

Anyway, leading into the next problem with WOW.

3. Husband had to physically drop off the cable boxes to keep them from charging us a ridiculous amount of money.

After dropping them off cancelling cable, they deactivated our voicemail on our phone.I am now on hold (30 minutes so far) with the 4th phone call trying to get them to reactivate my voicemail.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wide Open West. The most disappointing about wide open west phone service at Wide Open West was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wide Open West.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Wide Open West to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments

The company really doesn't care about its customers

I hate your service.It has been the worst ever.

I will change.

I canceled their garbage service 4 months ago.Worst customer service, slow internet and mediocre phone at best.

I checked 3 times to make sure I was paying every cent I owed them and got the phone ported to another company. 4 months later they send me a bill. I can not get customer service on the phone.

You can not calk the local office.This is the WORST co.pany I've ever dealt with.