Naperville, Illinois
Resolved

*** Wide Open West.This is literally the shittiest service I have ever had in my life.

Related: Wide Open West - Internet services not working

Sometimes, I like to relax at the end of the day after work and school through playing an online game, and I can't even do that. If one other person is on the internet, I can't use it. If it's in the evening when everyone gets home from work, I can't use it. I ran countless speed tests and i get less than 1mbps download speed.

Their employees have no *** clue what they're doing when I call, I think they all read off the same list and don't have actual experience with fixing connectivity problems.I love American cable monopolies.

Review about: Wide Open West Internet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments

if i may ask what plan do you have? how many people are on it? just so i know if i go this route not to do that plan or if its even worth it

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more LA PIZZA LOCA - I got an expired salad LA PIZZA LOCA "I place an order 45 min ago. I recieved pizza it looks like it was old. And an expired salad expire on 5 /20/2017 the container pop when inopended it..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more