Resolved

*** Wide Open West.This is literally the shittiest service I have ever had in my life.

Sometimes, I like to relax at the end of the day after work and school through playing an online game, and I can't even do that. If one other person is on the internet, I can't use it. If it's in the evening when everyone gets home from work, I can't use it. I ran countless speed tests and i get less than 1mbps download speed.

Their employees have no *** clue what they're doing when I call, I think they all read off the same list and don't have actual experience with fixing connectivity problems.I love American cable monopolies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wide open west internet service. Wide Open West needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wide open west internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wide Open West.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments

if i may ask what plan do you have? how many people are on it? just so i know if i go this route not to do that plan or if its even worth it