Resolved

*** Wide Open West.This is literally the shittiest service I have ever had in my life.

Sometimes, I like to relax at the end of the day after work and school through playing an online game, and I can't even do that. If one other person is on the internet, I can't use it. If it's in the evening when everyone gets home from work, I can't use it. I ran countless speed tests and i get less than 1mbps download speed.

Their employees have no *** clue what they're doing when I call, I think they all read off the same list and don't have actual experience with fixing connectivity problems.I love American cable monopolies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wide open west internet service. Wide Open West needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wide open west internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wide Open West.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments

if i may ask what plan do you have? how many people are on it? just so i know if i go this route not to do that plan or if its even worth it

Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more