*** Wide Open West.This is literally the shittiest service I have ever had in my life.
Sometimes, I like to relax at the end of the day after work and school through playing an online game, and I can't even do that. If one other person is on the internet, I can't use it. If it's in the evening when everyone gets home from work, I can't use it. I ran countless speed tests and i get less than 1mbps download speed.
Their employees have no *** clue what they're doing when I call, I think they all read off the same list and don't have actual experience with fixing connectivity problems.I love American cable monopolies.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wide Open West Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I've ordered a christmas tree from walmart.com(Christmascentral.com is vendor) on Dec 2nd(supposed to be delivered between Dec 7-10). On Dec 4th i've received an email which says order has been..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "They posted on Walmart.com that this hot tube was 400.00...Canceled my order and use...We have to right to cancel because we made a mistake..Not good customer service at all..If you..."