A salesperson by the name of Keri came through our neighborhood with WOW promotions which were &20 cheaper than TWC.I should have known....within 6 months I got a letter that they would now be charging for starz and encore.....both crappy movie channels that play the same movies on multiple channels and old ones to boot.

So long story short after multiple calls which require >20 min hold times, I was given movie channels for 6 more months and then they raised my subscription without telling me. I canceled the movie channels...in essence I'm paying more for less... Now on to horrible internet coverage...goes out 3 to 4 times per week. Every time I call I get someone from India who barely speaks English and they always blame my router.

The last lady told me that " if we send someone out to your home and the problem is your router we can charge anything ". "Anything" I reply? Let me get this straight ....you can charge me "anything".

OMG!I thought verizon was bad....wow tops even then in worst customer service on earth!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wide Open West. The most disappointing about wow cable service at Wide Open West was all of wow and lying salesman Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wide Open West.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Wide Open West to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments