Coverage Area

We are a military family so we've lived all over.We have never had such poor service or products from a single company.

Since moving to Montgomery, AL, we've had nothing but headaches and frustration. Even in TINY San Angelo, TX had far superior cable offerings. In our neighborhood, Charter has not expanded to our area, so we are forced to use Wow. After 2 years of horrible channel selection, constant outages, equipment from the 1990s and even worse service we decided to switch to Direct TV for our television and Magic Jack for our phone but we're forced to stay with them for internet.

Today I got a bill for $113 - for internet only. Even when we lived in Washington DC, (which had Verizon FiOS - oh how we miss them) we didn't pay even a third of that for far superior internet service. Nowhere on Wow's site can you find prices for their services - they want you to call them because I'm sure so they can give different rates to different people - super freaking shady. I pray Charter gets their equipment installed in our neighborhood because when they do, we are kicking Wow to the curb for good.

They need to be investigated for shady pricing and deceptive practices. Seriously, the worst cable company we have ever experienced and because of this cable company we cannot wait to move from Montgomery, AL - that's how bad of a taste this company has left in our mouth. City leaders should take notice and do something about this company because they are driving possible residents away.

I never thought I'd say this, but Wow makes me want to return to "middle-of-nowhere" San Angelo, TX because at least there it wasn't a monthly fury and frustration like we have here with Wow.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wide open west internet from Wide Open West. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wide Open West to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most no contracts. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wide Open West for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments