WOW won't stop my service for 7 business days over the phone.Make you come in person if you don't want to wait 7 days.

I no longer have the equipment connected yet they continue to charge me service for 7 days until the process a disconnect. Just another way to get more money out of you. I will never use their service and slam them to every one I know! Tried calling them several times and I keep getting the run around.

They are basically stealing my money since they know I don't have their service connectedness!My suggestion to amyone considering cable is not to choose WOW since their business practices are deceiving.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wide Open West. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wide Open West.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Wide Open West to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more