WOW won't stop my service for 7 business days over the phone.Make you come in person if you don't want to wait 7 days.

I no longer have the equipment connected yet they continue to charge me service for 7 days until the process a disconnect. Just another way to get more money out of you. I will never use their service and slam them to every one I know! Tried calling them several times and I keep getting the run around.

They are basically stealing my money since they know I don't have their service connectedness!My suggestion to amyone considering cable is not to choose WOW since their business practices are deceiving.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wide Open West. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wide Open West.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Wide Open West to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments