WOW appointment scheduled for Sunday August 8 . Tech was to arrive between 8 and 11am. I had been waiting since 7:30 to anticipate techs arrival at 8:00.

I called in at 9:48 am to see if Tech would be coming soon.

I was told that the tech had been to my house and no one responded.

I told the customer rep no tech had been here as I had been waiting since 7:30 am

Then I was told that the tech came at 7:00am. Of course no one responded because I was not expecting a tech that early in the morning. Why would you show up at 7:00am for and 8:00am appointment. Who in *** does that?

So because I was not up at 7:00am for an 8:00am appointment they are telling me that I have to waste my Sunday until 7:00am waiting on a tech to come back.

This is the Second time this has happened. I told the customer rep if I don't get that DVR box today, I will return the box I have and I will switch to Time Warner or another competitor. All because your techs can't tell time.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wide Open West. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wide Open West.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Wide Open West to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments

Sounds like there is some confusion between time zones.WOW!

Techs in your area begin their day at 8am EST, their Dispatchers are located in Chicago, in the Central Standard Time zone.Good luck with switching, Time Warner is the worst.

On August 7th, 2015.I had an all day appointment 8am-6pm.

At 5 minutes to 6 after wasting my entire day waiting for these fools my wife, 18 month old kid and i left. Not even 6 minutes after 6 pm they called saying they were on the way.

I told them to stick it and rescheduled.Needless to say i ordered Comcast the next night.