2.5

I have never been so dissatisfied with a cable company as I have with WOW!My internet has never worked properly.

They have come out so many times over the course of the year that I have been with them, and this last time they only made things worse. There are 6 people living in my home and we supposedly have the fastest service there is and when I do a soled test it says the download speed is around 7-12. When WOW first came to our house they moved our boxes from the basement to the 1st floor and it didn't help at all. This last time they changed out a wire that the squirrels supposedly chewed and placed some other kind of plug in device in my living room and still no difference.

The only good thing I have to say is that the men who have come out to try to help have been very nice.

I would have changed services a long time ago but the stress and time of changing companies is always so difficult!Now they tell me I should just (go spend more $$ and) buy an external router!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wide Open West. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wide Open West.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Wide Open West to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments