2.9
Coverage Area

I have been a wow customer for 8 years , like the service customer service is very nice wows policy is too give you a 5 day grace when running late on your bill , i call and make arrangements with customer service on Monday to pay on Friday on Wednesday the technician showed up to disconnect me at the pole how is that right to make arrangements and then have them totally disregard them not once but twice in the last year and then I must pay a $45 reconnect fee because they didn't honor their agreement that they made with me almost a violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act to which I'll be looking into in filing the complaint after 8 long years of being a loyal customer this is the straw that broke the camel's back.so after doing some research for the past year in regards to why this happens and how this happens to prevent it from happening to another customer I was informed that urban cable installation a subcontractor of wide open west was given violating their policy by showing up here and taking these actions by refusing to give a technician ID number when I explain this to the Naperville manager I was told sorry but took no course of action to remedy the situation I've spoke with this individual " gunner " several times about this situation and he is yet to do anything other than apologize.

but still does nothing refuses to fix the situation customer service is helpless they check with dispatch dispatch told them they don't have any technicians at my house the first time this happen the gentleman wasn't wearing id and I was told by customer service he was impersonating their technician trying to gain access to my home I immediately called the police and after some excitement we found out he was a subcontractor not a good situation at all .I have video to show if anybody's interested.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wide open west installation. Wide Open West needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wide open west installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wide Open West.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments