Since July, 2015 WOW has been charging my account twice, once with my debit card and once with my checking account.Mind you, each amount was different and upon calling them multiple times, the other account that they were crediting with my money did not belong to me.

Of course, I then had to close out my checking and debit account and get a new one. Call after call was unsuccessful. I finally had my bank deal with this and it has taken this long to get my money refunded and I requested a customer service manager (on many occasions) to contact me because not only did they impede upon my time, aggravation, no response (the customer counts at WOW????) and the financial set backs).

I still await a resolution to this horrible inconvenience.Terrible service to say the least in addition to unauthorized theft of my bank account.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pricing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $465. Wide Open West needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wide Open West.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments