2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am a customer of WOW.I bought a new house and wanted to get pricing on the new location.

I wasn't planning on telling them that I am a current customer because I'm sure I would not get the same "preferred" pricing. They'd price it by my current bill. I logged on and the website states my new location does have availability. It shows 3 "packages" available.

I don't want a pre-packaged so-called deal. I called customer service. I was on hold for 15 minutes (I have a picture of my call showing the time). Once "Frank" picked up and fumbled with my question for another 5 minutes he informed me that they do not offer service in that area.

I tried to log onto WOW's customer service website and it is down. So is their account/billing website.

What a tight ship they run.Looks like I'll have to pick the lesser of two evils and go with Time Warner (ughh).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with no contracts and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer disservice and website issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wide open west bundle. Wide Open West needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wide open west bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wide Open West.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments

Dearborn, Michigan, United States #1198730

You complained about the wait time to talk to an internet service provider in America. Maybe they will move their call center to India to save you $5 off your next bill.