I have been trying to get to my statements, since going paperless. It's like pulling teeth and I feel like I being treated like an ***.

Been going round and round with tech service and customer service. Now some company bigwig is trying to understand my problem. ughhhhhhhhhhh. So every time I contact some one I have to go thru the whole scenario.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. This is what I wrote to WOW Well I'll try and explain this so that you will understand. I sent an email to tech support asking for help and they told me to change my password. I did and it did not solve the problem I then called customer service some time after that and explained the situation to your person.

I was told that WOW was having a problem with your customers being able to log in to see the previous bills. Which for some reason you have to have a password for. Why you have to sign in twice I dont understand, but its you website. So I asked if WOW was going to send out something on this problem, but he said probably not.

I then asked if someone would notify me when it would be fixed and got the same answer. So at this point I am assuming its not me that has a problem, but WOW. So I wait a few weeks and call back since I do not get any response from WOW. I go through the entire process again.

At least this person tried to fix the problem, but after 1 hour of being on the phone its not resolved. We changed passwords several times, rebooted the laptop several times and for some reason I still dont understand logged into wowway.com AND wowway.net. and also checked to make sure the extension for WOW was correct and not blocking any cookies. I also tried using my cell phone and got the same results.

I hope I explained the problem and the troubleshooting that I have gone through to end up with the same old message: Sorry, the password you provided is incorrect.

Please try again. If you feel you have received this message in error please click here for the call center in your area.

Review about: Wide Open West Account.

Comments