1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am tired of having to contact this company because they do not tell the truth regarding monthly payments and how long the rate is good for.We had someone come to our door asking us if we would like to switch cable companies.

You will find out this person is feeding you lines and giving you incorrect pricing that cannot be honored. I found this out after the installer warned me about this. Once I got my first incorrect billing which was approximately 4 months after I had signed up with WOW I contacted customer service hoping to correct the problem. When I called to correct the billing rate I had to go through all of the automated prompts to speak with a Customer Service Rep who cannot resolve your issue, but will tell you you are getting a good rate.

The customer service rep I spoke with was unable to resolve my billing problem and needed to transfer me to someone who could. Before he transferred me he did everything in his power to convince me I was wrong and I was getting a good rate. Meanwhile I had paperwork that said my rate should have been lower and the rate was good for 12 months. LIES.

The corporate idiots at WOW do not realize the fool who is trying to convince me I am getting a good rate is just making me more angry. Finally I was transferred to someone who could help and told me my rate would be lowered to where it should have been, but they will not give me credit for the previous months over payment. THIEVES. Then I am told my rate would not increase for 12 months.

Once again LIES. My rate did increase about 6 months later and I had to call and go through this song and dance again. When I spoke with the Customer Service rep he ignored the fact I was lied to and did his best to tell convince me they are reputable and I was getting a good deal. Whether I was getting a good deal or not I had been LIED to a second time.

He then transferred me to some else who could actually lower my bill. The person I spoke with was nice and lowered my bill, not to what I was told it would be 6 months prior but close. A month and a half later and I get another bill and my bill is right back to where it should not have been.

I was dumb enough to set up auto pay and this is when they STEAL from you, taking more than what you were told you would be billed.My words of advice for you are STAY AWAY unless you like to be LIED to and have money STOLEN form you.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wide Open West. The most disappointing about wide open west customer care at Wide Open West was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wide Open West.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Wide Open West to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wide Open West?

Comments